07/08 vs 09-14 Corsa catback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I just wanna know what’s going on with Corsa and the differences what’s compatible, but both have different measurements.

Could this be an XL vs Standard length truck issue?

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I just wanna know what’s going on with Corsa and the differences what’s compatible, but both have different measurements.

Could this be an XL vs Standard length truck issue?
That's what I'm wondering as well, but the guy I bought it from said he had it on his wife's 08 5.3L tahoe...

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Send a pic of it next to a measuring tape and that may wake up someone who’s got a different picture in their head when talking to you.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Send a pic of it next to a measuring tape and that may wake up someone who’s got a different picture in their head when talking to you.
I've sent all kinds of pictures to them. All i got in return was a diagram of the exhaust with no measurements on it :eyeroll:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Eyeroll x2. Makes me want to call them and tell them their company just sent me 5 exhaust systems and want to know if it’s ok if I sell them to my friends. That’ll get them spinning their wheels in a similar fashion.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Eyeroll x2. Makes me want to call them and tell them their company just sent me 5 exhaust systems and want to know if it’s ok if I sell them to my friends. That’ll get them spinning their wheels in a similar fashion.
I think what I've sorted out is that I'm going to cut off the third cat, and modify this "head pipe" to mate with the Y. That will at least get the damn system on the truck. I'm tired of f'ing with it, and I've had not a single bite to buy it for half price.

Maybe @iamdub should buy it!

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's the muffler for the Suburban/Avalanche/Yukon XL

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can view the .pdf instructions for the 07-08 kit and the 09-14 kit and they list the same part number for the muffler.

14661 - Touring Muffler
14638 - Sport Muffler

07-08 Instructions

09-14 Instructions

EDIT:

Ok NVM, I just looked at the instructions for the Suburban Chassis and it uses the same muffler as the shorter Tahoe. It does have different part numbers for the Head Pipes and Tails Pipes, but the Mufflers are the same in all their kits from 07-14 for Tahoe or Suburban.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what I've sorted out is that I'm going to cut off the third cat, and modify this "head pipe" to mate with the Y. That will at least get the damn system on the truck. I'm tired of f'ing with it, and I've had not a single bite to buy it for half price.

Maybe @iamdub should buy it!

Bruh. I'm rockin' $30 and $60 Magnaflow knock-offs. My engine farts don't care about the name embossed on the case. Never mind the home-grown rest of the system. :yaoface2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo