What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of LED taillights are these?

View attachment 425773View attachment 425774

To me they look like these:

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the spline lugs you have previously? I finally switch away from those on my truck and went to solid acorn style - look better IMO.
Yes, just got some NAPA 3/4" black lug nuts. Those splined pieces looked good for about a month, then started rusting. I'm sure a company makes quality versions, but I didn't have those.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, just got some NAPA 3/4" black lug nuts. Those splined pieces looked good for about a month, then started rusting. I'm sure a company makes quality versions, but I didn't have those.
That was my issue too - after 3 years on my truck, the were horrendous looking and had to go.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.7kw.jpg
installed the 6.2 starter for a '12 yukon. Fits great, bigger motor goes in just as easy.
Price for the AC Delco gold was the same as a new 1.0 or 1.4kW starter..
Two wires going from solenoid to starter. Not twice as thick, copper vs original stainless wire.

Which only had an ACDelco sticker, but looked a lot more like this wai global.

Aluminum body had I believe a '173' paint mark, guessing it's factory 173. Same marking on the remy starter I need to return..

Last edited:

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mikez71 Have you noticed any differences when you start the vehicle compared to the previous OEM stock starter?
Smoother?
Faster?
Easier?

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mikez71 Have you noticed any differences when you start the vehicle compared to the previous OEM stock starter?
Smoother?
Faster?
Easier?
No noticeable change.

ACDelco box made in Tenessee, ACDelco sticker says Michigan, starter made in China. 66% made in the USA.
Honestly I think it's a rebranded wai global. The motor is larger and heavier than my original so it must be better!... (wai global is 1/2 the price)

Last edited: