What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just press the top button on the DIC control
Or unplug the box under passenger seat! All the beeping ever does is distract me when I'm already looking.
The one time I thought there was space, it didn't beep until after collision..
I try to check the rear camera more often now, it's great for backing up close. I would never back up that close without it!

My friends BMW has a cool display that shows you what the sensors are seeing, kind of like a fish finder.
But beeping annoys the heck out of me for some reason..

Reaction score
Or unplug the box under passenger seat! All the beeping ever does is distract me when I'm already looking.
The one time I thought there was space, it didn't beep until after collision..
I try to check the rear camera more often now, it's great for backing up close. I would never back up that close without it!

My friends BMW has a cool display that shows you what the sensors are seeing, kind of like a fish finder.
But beeping annoys the heck out of me for some reason..
Oh when I'm backing up normally (without the trailer) it shows me on the screen with a square around the item that's causing it to beep.

I think I can also go into one of the menus in the navigation screen and turn on/off grid lines and on/off beeping

EDIT: Nope, I can only turn on/off camera, grid lines, and warning symbols

Screenshot_20230513-092721_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh when I'm backing up normally (without the trailer) it shows me on the screen with a square around the item that's causing it to beep.

I think I can also go into one of the menus in the navigation screen and turn on/off grid lines and on/off beeping
You can. I can back right up to my trailer coupler. And, when something disappears under the bumper thats right where it is.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought the power steering fluid was the same as our transmission fluid? i usually lose my power steering when parking. Bought a new pump, need to install..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought the power steering fluid was the same as our transmission fluid? i usually lose my power steering when parking. Bought a new pump, need to install..
noooo, basically power steering fluid is mostly mineral oil
are you sure it is the pump going out? usually the rack n pinion seals go bad and it spits it out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz