What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Just so you know......the factory temp gauge is off by a bit........17* in my case

View attachment 244169 View attachment 244170

Pretty common knowledge on here as it has been discussed before... our best guess is this was done on purpose so that "soccer mom" type drivers see the gauge at the halfway point and assume that's the normal range.

Mine also runs 192° on the torque pro app.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty common knowledge on here as it has been discussed before... our best guess is this was done on purpose so that "soccer mom" type drivers see the gauge at the halfway point and assume that's the normal range.

Mine also runs 192° on the torque pro app.

Yeah it was the first time I have actually looked at it.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yeah it was the first time I have actually looked at it.

One of the other guys on here is getting ready to install a 180° thermostat in his Denali.

I am interested to see how this effects the actual temperature.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it could be my batterys, I needed a new charger anyway I have had two funky ones over the last 10 years, both always needed a smack to get working, if it's not the problem then I will start looking at other things I was testing voltage at my car amp a few days ago and I am getting a solid 14+ out of the mechman so I don't know.

For the past three years, the charging system has always kept the battery in the 70s too. Only gets higher with the tender.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thankfully, the winters here in Maryland are getting milder every year.

I hate working on rusty vehicles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_burks