What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's possible that they may come up with something before it all goes full electronic to interupt the engine on any car, like a mini emp type device that can be installed on a law enforcement vehicle. just a matter of time.
pfft as usual already made 10 years ago

Reaction score
I will most likely be driving something not electronically controlled until I meet my maker.
the future will have much more control over every single aspect of your life
it's just simple logic based on control, if you think it out why stop at just speed limits? if they did it all once people would reject it but piece meal it out and they face less resistance.
I deleted a whole bunch and will just leave it at that.
I'm sure after a few years of this technology being out they will then ban vehicles made before this technology was implemented, lol

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's possible that they may come up with something before it all goes full electronic to interupt the engine on any car, like a mini emp type device that can be installed on a law enforcement vehicle. just a matter of time.
pfft as usual already made 10 years ago
Time for a Faraday 'Cope' Cage!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure after a few years of this technology being out they will then ban vehicles made before this technology was implemented, lol
anything is possible at this point, europeans are loosing there priveledges/rights faster than we are. they have some vehicles with limiters in them already but currently use is "voluntary" that is being changed or is trying to be changed to mandatory.
that's how they sucker you in

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weren't hackers already doing this a few years ago? Hacking new cars through their WiFi or other radio system and controlling them, including shutting them down while on the road?
ya I'm talking about a universal imobilizer to prevent high speed pursuits, or when you get pulled over they just enable a device to disable the vehicle during a traffic stop, etc
i'm sure there are ways it's just a matter of making it legal

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in the future all vehicles will have a radio control device, just like they have on amusement park go-carts, if they want you stopped they just press a button
I wouldn't be at all surprised if that wasn't already a secret option on vehicles that have a cellular hot spot and can receive ota updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onid