Long time lurker / First time poster needs to pick your brains on my 13 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s nice to see guys come here for questions, they receive answers and then actually reply back with an update.
I’m glad things are working well for you now. Seems you’ve definitely put some sweat equity into ole Plata. Any future repairs or upgrades planned?
Are you still running DoD? Do you know if the trans cooler was upgraded when the new Tranny was added?

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to replace front diff with 3.42 gears as well or just the rear. I'd like to 3.42s or 4.10s eventually the 3.08s that are in here are ungodly slow for acceleration

Sithlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys, thank you to all! Swathdiver fixed my problem; ;he was right. The d pillar remote door lock receiver which I had replaced did need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle. All three FOBs are working perfectly.
Thanks again and a special thanks to @swathdiver.
Did you get the TPMS to work? My FOBS work but none of my TPMS sensors register

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you have to replace front diff with 3.42 gears as well or just the rear. I'd like to 3.42s or 4.10s eventually the 3.08s that are in here are ungodly slow for acceleration
if it is 4wd both diff's have to be the same ratio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar