What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a di*k and balls :)

According to your positive response to the Rorschach test in Post #38,912, we can surmise one or all of the following:

1) You likely do not have problems with your relationship to the opposite sex.

2) You may not be sexually frustrated.

3) You may have phallíc fascinations or common homoeroticism

4) You have a generally healthy séxual mentality as your responses as such are not absent but are infrequent. Comparatively, if they were as frequent as @Dantheman1540's, this can be deduced as a form of schizophrenia.

Qualifying references:

Some psychologists believe that séxual feelings and interpretations are unconsciously present all time (Freud). Therefore it is wise to say something positive about blots, resembling a penís, vagína or bréasts. For example, a red blob can resemble the female génitals, but one does not want to say wishing not to over-score the séxual responses. In this case, it is better to say that it resembles a butterfly than to say it looks like a crab, as butterfly are a more positive response. A not positive response to such potentially séxual motives may indicate some problems with the relationship with the opposite sex.

167p.jpg164p.jpg
Left: An ink blot reminiscent of a female genitalia, orchid or microscopic aquatic animal.
Right: An inkblot reminiscent of two seahorses kissing each other.

If the test person has too few séxual responses, it may indicate séxual frustration.

Traditionally, there are five response details that have often been associated with homosexuality. Namely that the test taker tells that he sees: 1) buttocks and ănus, 2) feminine clothes, 3) male and female genitalis, 4) human figures without male or female features, 5) human figures with both male and female features.

A large number of séxual responses will indicate schizophrenia. However, a total absence of séxual interpretations will also be unusual, at least if the applicant is a man. It is said that men think about sex up to 50 times every day.

Last edited:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to your positive response to the Rorschach test in Post #38,912, we can surmise one or all of the following:

3) You may have ******* fascinations or common homoeroticism

4) You have a generally healthy ****** mentality as your responses as such are not absent but are infrequent. Comparatively, if they were as frequent as @Dantheman1540's, this can be deduced as a form of schizophrenia.

Qualifying references:

Some psychologists believe that ****** feelings and interpretations are unconsciously present all time (Freud). Therefore it is wise to say something positive about blots, resembling a *****, ****** or *******. For example, a red blob can resemble the female ********, but one does not want to say wishing not to over-score the ****** responses. In this case, it is better to say that it resembles a butterfly than to say it looks like a crab, as butterfly are a more positive response. A not positive response to such potentially ****** motives may indicate some problems with the relationship with the opposite sex.

View attachment 369383View attachment 369384
Left: An ink blot reminiscent of a female genitalia, orchid or microscopic aquatic animal.

If the test person has too few ****** responses, it may indicate ****** frustration.

Traditionally, there are five response details that have often been associated with homosexuality. Namely that the test taker tells that he sees: 1) buttocks and ****, 2) feminine clothes, 3) male and female ********, 4) human figures without male or female features, 5) human figures with both male and female features.

A large number of ****** responses will indicate schizophrenia. However, a total absence of ****** interpretations will also be unusual, at least if the applicant is a man. It is said that men think about sex up to 50 times every day.
And here I just thought @Dantheman1540 had roped him in...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds right. I understand how resistors make heat. I was just surprised they would make a lot of heat in a flasher circuit. I guess it's 50% duty so sitting at a light for a few minutes would add up.
ya testing one in my Yukon for a few minutes to figure out how to get it to work right resulted in it burning the living hell out of me in a split second if I touched it little bastards get as hot as a catalytic converter seems like anyway.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have spoken too soon.
The resistors I got have separate for the running like and the signal wires...the bcm no longer hyperflashes, but now I don't think my turn signals are working.
Have to investigate when I get home from the river.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score

3) You may have phallíc fascinations or common homoeroticism

4) You have a generally healthy séxual mentality as your responses as such are not absent but are infrequent. Comparatively, if they were as frequent as @Dantheman1540's, this can be deduced as a form of schizophrenia.

Qualifying references:

Some psychologists believe that séxual feelings and interpretations are unconsciously present all time (Freud). Therefore it is wise to say something positive about blots, resembling a penís, vagína or bréasts. For example, a red blob can resemble the female génitals, but one does not want to say wishing not to over-score the séxual responses. In this case, it is better to say that it resembles a butterfly than to say it looks like a crab, as butterfly are a more positive response. A not positive response to such potentially séxual motives may indicate some problems with the relationship with the opposite sex.

View attachment 369383View attachment 369384

If the test person has too few séxual responses, it may indicate séxual frustration.

Traditionally, there are five response details that have often been associated with homosexuality. Namely that the test taker tells that he sees: 1) buttocks and ănus, 2) feminine clothes, 3) male and female genitalis, 4) human figures without male or female features, 5) human figures with both male and female features.

A large number of séxual responses will indicate schizophrenia. However, a total absence of séxual interpretations will also be unusual, at least if the applicant is a man. It is said that men think about sex up to 50 times every day.
What if I see seahorses holding up a Trump doll?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019