What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what did you learn? How much did it move?

I learned where I should position it on my lift. Ended up being about 9.5" back from where I normally center it.

It took three tries and was still slightly rear-heavy, but I could lift it with one finger in the hitch. I feel that was close enough and didn't warrant another dance with the jack and stands.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I learned where I should position it on my lift. Ended up being about 9.5" back from where I normally center it.

It took three tries and was still slightly rear-heavy, but I could lift it with one finger in the hitch. I feel that was close enough and didn't warrant another dance with the jack and stands.

So percentage wise.... 10.5% ???

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Add fuel and rebalance.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I considered for a brief second stopping and calculating that, but quickly lost interest cuz I wanted to get under it ASAP. I'm lazy.
Turns out my estimate of being 8”-12” further back was pretty damn close then.

Be sure to post pics of your new drain set-up in action.

You do know your CG will move back a tiny bit more when you drain your transmission, right?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out my estimate of being 8”-12” further back was pretty damn close then.

Be sure to post pics of your new drain set-up in action.

You do know your CG will move back a tiny bit more when you drain your transmission, right?

Lol
Yeah, but not enough to exert anything the lift's anchors won't hold!

You were pretty close. But a little bit made quite a difference. Out of the three tries, the jack and stands were positioned within a ~4" area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia