What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the driver's side motor mount in......the passenger side I will have to remove the header.

Note to all.......if you install long tube headers......save yourself the time and replace the motor mounts while your in there. The driver's side is super easy if you disconnect the steering shaft.

Overall I only give them a 4 out of 10 on the pain in the dick meter.

Now for the pics

IMG_20200402_173038.jpg IMG_20200402_172842.jpg IMG_20200402_172850.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the driver's side motor mount in......the passenger side I will have to remove the header.

Note to all.......if you install long tube headers......save yourself the time and replace the motor mounts while your in there. The driver's side is super easy if you disconnect the steering shaft.

Overall I only give them a 4 out of 10 on the pain in the dick meter.

Now for the pics

View attachment 243788 View attachment 243789 View attachment 243790
Something to consider. I’m going to be installing Kooks on my NNBS Silverado soon but it’s a 4.8 that gets driven easy since it’s bagged and bodied. Of course I have been know to throw a blower on so who knows, might be some power adders in the future. I know I’ll be doing a cam for sure. If I do I’ll opt for the Hummer H3 mounts.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something to consider. I’m going to be installing Kooks on my NNBS Silverado soon but it’s a 4.8 that gets driven easy since it’s bagged and bodied. Of course I have been know to throw a blower on so who knows, might be some power adders in the future. I know I’ll be doing a cam for sure. If I do I’ll opt for the Hummer H3 mounts.

Either way, hope the Intel saves you some pain later

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Took all the mats out and washed the salt residue off. Wiped the interior down and vacuumed it. Decided to see if the local body shop wants some work and have it rust proofed and correct the cracked clear on the hood.
Hasn’t moved in two weeks.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fueled up and as usual I pop the hood and inspect while waiting and I found some "goop" on the brake vacuum line and that led to the hood support gas cylinder being the culprit, new oem cylinder was $2.04 on eBay after using my eBay bucks

View attachment 243828
Just did mine before the winter