Well its over General Motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm moving to a Hyundai

OP
OP
jcu

jcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aliens are a good possibility.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 12

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test drove a new Tundra, nice truck, good power, rear seat leg room was unbelievable.
Drove a Kia Optima for a week, seriously a nice ride for the money. I've owned 2 3500 Dodge dually's with the Cummins, I put 600k on the 97 and 250k on the 04.5. Nothing but routine maintenance and 1 transmission on the 04.5. I bought my Denali when it had 65k on it, now it has almost 140k I rebuilt the front diff once and nothing but regular maintenance and wear items. Mods don't count because they are a want, not a need.
So the OP has an issue with GM, I think the OP needs to find a new mechanic or learn how to work on his own crap. Then when it breaks he can't blame GM. Also, who in their right mind buys a truck or SUV for fuel economy? if you want that go and buy a VW TDI or an electric car. I'm sorry, but you can't fix stupid.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont blame our car manufacterers for building less reliable cars i blame capitolism
US car companys emphazize on profit above all else
japanese emphazize on quality and effeciency above all else
and this always puts our car companys at a disadvantage
the japanese also have shown us with this approach that you can still be profitable

Last edited:
OP
OP
jcu

jcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well 123, you can read just fine you just can't comprehend what your looking at.. It's really sweet that you keep a tryin tho. The only mechanic that touched these POS's is the manufacturer before the problem. If you get a free month sit down and sift through the service bulletins. Wait, hold up; we'll save that for folks that don't need a rubber coated spoon to eat applesauce.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well 123, you can read just fine you just can't comprehend what your looking at.. It's really sweet that you keep a tryin tho. The only mechanic that touched these POS's is the manufacturer before the problem. If you get a free month sit down and sift through the service bulletins. Wait, hold up; we'll save that for folks that don't need a rubber coated spoon to eat applesauce.

i get what yer saying its all about quality control so many vehicles produced its impossible to thuroughly test every single vehicle off the line otherwise the production cost would go through the roof

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never buy a vehicle with a build date thats built after labor day weekend or cinco de mayo. Or any big drinking holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo