Well its over General Motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have owned 18 new and used GM cars and trucks over the past 35 years, buying my first at age 14. I will never buy another of your piles of junk. Ive got 2 Impalas 2008-09 and a 09 Yukon, both cars have crossover leaks and trans line leaks. Identical. Door solenoids are junk in the cars too, brakes wear out very fast as well as the control arm bushings just popping out..Never saw that before unless it was a 1969 SS going into a curve at 90mph. Both Cars as well had Trans Solenoid issues, BTW thanks for making that a $1000.00 fix by burying them so deep they need a miners guide to find them.

Then this POS Truck lmao, Door solenoids, rear door lock, front diff, fan control module, EVAP solenoid and now the AC is #u(KED. Be honest and stop trying to compete with all the other junk purveyors. If your going to make your product $#!+ at least make it so people can get it fixed without dropping a grand on each vehicle every 6 mos to a year.

My Dad received 4 battle stars in WWII fighting the Japanese, I swore I would never buy a *** car or truck out of respect for this country and for his sacrifice. Guess what, You broke me GM, you win. Ill never buy another. Toyota here I come, I may just kill myself first. Thanks for all your efforts.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned 18 new and used GM cars and trucks over the past 35 years, buying my first at age 14. I will never buy another of your piles of junk. Ive got 2 Impalas 2008-09 and a 09 Yukon, both cars have crossover leaks and trans line leaks. Identical. Door solenoids are junk in the cars too, brakes wear out very fast as well as the control arm bushings just popping out..Never saw that before unless it was a 1969 SS going into a curve at 90mph. Both Cars as well had Trans Solenoid issues, BTW thanks for making that a $1000.00 fix by burying them so deep they need a miners guide to find them.

Then this POS Truck lmao, Door solenoids, rear door lock, front diff, fan control module, EVAP solenoid and now the AC is #u(KED. Be honest and stop trying to compete with all the other junk purveyors. If your going to make your product $#!+ at least make it so people can get it fixed without dropping a grand on each vehicle every 6 mos to a year.

My Dad received 4 battle stars in WWII fighting the Japanese, I swore I would never buy a *** car or truck out of respect for this country and for his sacrifice. Guess what, You broke me GM, you win. Ill never buy another. Toyota here I come, I may just kill myself first. Thanks for all your efforts.

Ever consider the common denominator is you??

OP
OP
jcu

jcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I considered myself as the problem then I started looking into my problems and they are reoccurring problems for many. GM has service bulletins on the majority of the problems and they do nothing but keep building more failures. I understand your defense of this junk, I really do, no one has bled GM more than Myself. I do expect quite a bit for the money I spend. I expect to be able to drive for a month without some light or warning flashing. That's too great an expectation.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol....and only if GM actually read this forum this post may actually be somewhat useful :D

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took 18 tries to figure out you're tired of GM? At this point they got what they've wanted from you..

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Things are gonna go bad no matter how well you take care of your vehicle, but hell if you feel that strongly about it then by means go for something different. Shouldn't have taken you 18years tho to figure out that you didn't like them.

My dad owned a 2014 tundra and loved everything about it but the terrible gas mileage. Me and him strongly believe tho once they get that gas mileage in check it will be extremely hard for any other truck out there to compete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10