Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eniam17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any lease details? Looking at something for my wife and she’s interested in a Yukon Denali. From what I’ve seen the high end GM SUV’s lease terribly compared to other premium suva but hey she’s interested in it so....

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build
Anyone have any lease details? Looking at something for my wife and she’s interested in a Yukon Denali. From what I’ve seen the high end GM SUV’s lease terribly compared to other premium suva but hey she’s interested in it so....

Build it on line and the GM rate and estimate is there without taxes, fees, etc. The Tahoe’s have a pretty good lease rate right now from GM.

Last edited:

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was $66,550 including destination charge. Got 2k off for GM loyalty and got what I expected on trade in value because the sales manager wanted my 17. I cut a deal with the sales manager and he bought back the stock wheels and tires for $1200 which paid for my aftermarket wheels. I probably could have sold them myself for $1800 but did not want to mess with it. Dealership was awesome to work with.

JPMAG

Reaction score
The mf seems to not be great.

JSers1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contacted Costco and was told no participating dealers in my area for 21 Tahoe or Yukon.

Chevy dealer told me MSRP no deals.

GMC dealer told me MSRP + $1800 including dealer fee and mandatory “environmental coat” LOL. After pushing them on it they agreed to MSRP plus dealer fee.

Ended up finding out (from the manager actually) my wife’s job qualifies for supplier pricing and they agreed to honor. Was about $4k off I believe on a Denali 2WD w the Denali premium.
Thanks for the info!!

illuziionx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The mf seems to not be great.

No it doesn’t. But it looks like the Yukon’s have better numbers then the Tahoes this month. I hope they drop a little next month. My 18 Tahoe is up next month.

JPMAG

Reaction score
No it doesn’t. But it looks like the Yukon’s have better numbers then the Tahoes this month. I hope they drop a little next month. My 18 Tahoe is up next month.

My rate on a 3/45 Denali is 4.68% or .00195 with Tier 1 credit. I figured I could do better but the demand is crazy for these here in CT and they were generous on my trade in.

At the end of the day its only money lol.

Craigy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wonder how long before we get the standard ~$10k off on the 2021 like we have the past few years on the 18s, 19s 20s.

Hoping maybe by the spring?? Can't figure out how long it took last time there was a new gen.

Giangi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t talk about leases since I financed my Z71 (60 months). The dealers in LA County were all awful ( visited six) so I drove 100 miles out of the city for a $900 discount on MSRP, the desired color and a decent APR.
Near Santa Barbara, CA I noticed discounts on MSRP up to $1,800 for 2021 Tahoe Z71 from one dealer whereas in LA county they were applying a $5000 mark up or selling Tahoes at MSRP. I basically wanted badly a 6.2L, but I couldn’t justify an High Country at 79K so since the RST 6.2L RWD won’t be around any time soon I got the Z71. Just drove Las Vegas to LA today and it was exactly one full tank of gas, 30 miles left over... Max possible speed is 112 mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t talk about leases since I financed my Z71 (60 months). The dealers in LA County were all awful ( visited six) so I drove 100 miles out of the city for a $900 discount on MSRP, the desired color and a decent APR.
Near Santa Barbara, CA I noticed discounts on MSRP up to $1,800 for 2021 Tahoe Z71 from one dealer whereas in LA county they were applying a $5000 mark up or selling Tahoes at MSRP. I basically wanted badly a 6.2L, but I couldn’t justify an High Country at 79K so since the RST 6.2L RWD won’t be around any time soon I got the Z71. Just drove Las Vegas to LA today and it was exactly one full tank of gas, 30 miles left over... Max possible speed is 112 mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They can do 136 once the tuners figure out the key to access the computer and remove the governor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST