Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nav792

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed there weren't any threads in this forum to share deals, etc. Just curious what you guys are seeing there right now.

I have 1 payment remaining on my 17 Tahoe lease and am leaning towards the 21. Havent really spoken to any dealers yet but from what Im hearing they are really not discounting these.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some have an advertised price which might be 5 or so percent off. Check the local Chevy lot websites.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
For ***** and giggles, yesterday, I went to a very close Chevy dealer web site and one out of town about 15 miles out. I looked at identical High Country and Premier models and the dealer out of town was listing them about $3K-$4K lower than the one very close to me in town.

JSers1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there any supplier or Costco pricing right now? We have no finance offers in Cali(so ive been told) on the 2021s and I also was told by 1 dealer that there wasnt supplier pricing. But curious if theres any Costco pricing yet. Told there was but didnt elaborate on what it was.

TIA

nac315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there any supplier or Costco pricing right now? We have no finance offers in Cali(so ive been told) on the 2021s and I also was told by 1 dealer that there wasnt supplier pricing. But curious if theres any Costco pricing yet. Told there was but didnt elaborate on what it was.

TIA

Contacted Costco and was told no participating dealers in my area for 21 Tahoe or Yukon.

Chevy dealer told me MSRP no deals.

GMC dealer told me MSRP + $1800 including dealer fee and mandatory “environmental coat” LOL. After pushing them on it they agreed to MSRP plus dealer fee.

Ended up finding out (from the manager actually) my wife’s job qualifies for supplier pricing and they agreed to honor. Was about $4k off I believe on a Denali 2WD w the Denali premium.

ytechie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contacted Costco and was told no participating dealers in my area for 21 Tahoe or Yukon.

Chevy dealer told me MSRP no deals.

GMC dealer told me MSRP + $1800 including dealer fee and mandatory “environmental coat” LOL. After pushing them on it they agreed to MSRP plus dealer fee.

Ended up finding out (from the manager actually) my wife’s job qualifies for supplier pricing and they agreed to honor. Was about $4k off I believe on a Denali 2WD w the Denali premium.

I also got supplier pricing and it was about $4k off MSRP. I got kind of a crappy trade offer for my truck, but I save a little on taxes so it's okay in the end.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 4k supplier pricing and was offered 38k on my 16 Yukon Denali with 65k miles. Almost 2-3k over what I was being offered pre-covid when looking at Navigators (happy that I waited).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick