Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the long lapse here, I made it home safely. But since I've been home, a lot of non Tahoe bad things have been happening in my life, and I've sort of shut down emotionally/mentally. But, I am starting to feel myself again, and thank you all for being here!

I haven't done much to the Tahoe since the incident except for rig the bumper and fender liner to stay attached. The 6.2 (almost 6.3) is running so awesome, it's got almost 10k on it already. BUT.... I think my 6L80 is showing signs of saying goodbye.... I hear it shift but I don't feel it shift if that makes sense, haha. 175k on it, I'm guessing the extra 100-150 hp is making it tired.

Missed you guys and hope you are well

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sorry for the long lapse here, I made it home safely. But since I've been home, a lot of non Tahoe bad things have been happening in my life, and I've sort of shut down emotionally/mentally. But, I am starting to feel myself again, and thank you all for being here!

I haven't done much to the Tahoe since the incident except for rig the bumper and fender liner to stay attached. The 6.2 (almost 6.3) is running so awesome, it's got almost 10k on it already. BUT.... I think my 6L80 is showing signs of saying goodbye.... I hear it shift but I don't feel it shift if that makes sense, haha. 175k on it, I'm guessing the extra 100-150 hp is making it tired.

That's why my trans went on my 03 when I put the 6.0 in. Couldn't handle the extra horsies lol. Glad to see you back.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glad you made it back safely.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...since I've been home, a lot of non Tahoe bad things have been happening in my life, and I've sort of shut down emotionally/mentally.
From the Book of Matthew, 11th Chapter: “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe has been pissy lately. Both batteries died, had a flat and have been driving on the spare for 3 weeks now because I'm STILL waiting on my replacement Sierra All Terrain wheel (the one that got damaged from defective ball joint failure), AND......... My 6L80 is giving me signs of pump failure.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The Tahoe has been pissy lately. Both batteries died, had a flat and have been driving on the spare for 3 weeks now because I'm STILL waiting on my replacement Sierra All Terrain wheel (the one that got damaged from defective ball joint failure), AND......... My 6L80 is giving me signs of pump failure.
Damn @mikeyss , sounds like you have my luck. Gonna dig in the trans?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your Tahoe is acting up on you.

Glad to see you posting again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645