Highlighted posts from Thursday, Apr. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYFBot

Staff member
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 06, 2021 * 28 posts * 479 views
kbuskill said: Also don't forget to install a restrictor in the port leading to your suge tank or the radiator will over cool and throw a CEL and "engine hot" message on the DIC. Ask me how I ... Read more >>
April 05, 2021 * 29 posts * 371 views
wsteele said: I thought it makes sense to post another thread as this topic isn't related to the thread P0442 MIL conversation. In doing a live data run looking at my upstream O2 sensor readings ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 25 posts * 307 views
Notacop said: Some of you may have seen my intro post yesterday, I picked up a 2013 PPV with 113k miles. After driving around for a bit, there was a bit of a rotten egg smell. Its not from the ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 15 posts * 171 views
phaley99 said: I'm in the market for a lift for my '08 Z71. I've done a little research and have the 5" rough country lift pegged as the best option. That being said, when it comes to wheels ... Read more >>
April 05, 2021 * 33 posts * 742 views
wsteele said: So here is a pic of my O2 data. I will have to figure YouTube or Vimeo out for uploads to post the video I took. It looks like my Bank 1 Sensor 1 does dip below 100 occasionally ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 10 posts * 175 views
Downintheyukon said: New to the forum and this is my first post, we bought our first GMC ever a month and a half ago and we like it. We have a problem and I need a place to start, when we saw it at ... Read more >>
April 05, 2021 * 21 posts * 522 views
PNW VietVet said: I was not gonna try the stiffest hole on the adjustment till I got new tires, I did that and they are on. I am gonna drive for a while and see what I like and then try the adjustment ... Read more >>
April 05, 2021 * 24 posts * 853 views
Javie said: Greeting my dear Norwegian ! Beautiful looking Tahoe. You need a place to stay out in California hit me up. Favor for a paintjob. lol ! Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 154 views
McDermut said: One phrase that seems to be my vehicle's motto is "If it's not one thing, it's something else" haha. I was doing an oil and filter change and while under the car I noticed the ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 137 views
fasteddy said: 2 Door Denali? But could be a hybrid. Looks like it has escalade body moldings and rack. Walmart, Barstow CA [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...