I've never seen one of the these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 Door Denali?
But could be a hybrid.
Looks like it has escalade body moldings and rack.

Walmart, Barstow CA

IMG_3075.jpg
IMG_3076.jpg

OP
OP
fasteddy

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah....Not really into those wheels.....I'm more of a spinner guy, LOL

Was curious though if they made a 2dr Denali in this year or you think the guy just put escalade panels and rack on and slapped a denali badge on it?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah....Not really into those wheels.....I'm more of a spinner guy, LOL

Was curious though if they made a 2dr Denali in this year or you think the guy just put escalade panels and rack on and slapped a denali badge on it?
I think that's a possibility.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a never a factory made two door denali. It’s most certainly a pieced together truck. It’s not difficult to swap the Denali front clip. I’m curious how hard it was to get those GMT800 Escalade racks to fit on the gmt400 body. Never seen how the racks mounts the roof the gmt400s, so that has me wondering. Lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
There was a never a factory made two door denali. It’s most certainly a pieced together truck. It’s not difficult to swap the Denali front clip. I’m curious how hard it was to get those GMT800 Escalade racks to fit on the gmt400 body. Never seen how the racks mounts the roof the gmt400s, so that has me wondering. Lol.
Iirc the Denali frontend is the same as the Escalades of that vintage.

imkwuzn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not a fan of that at all. I prefer the classic look of the stock 2 door. Having recently stripped and repainted mine, the roof rack is held on by 1 bolt that screws into a riv-nut in each corner. Two of mine would not come out so had to be drilled out. I replaced all 4 riv-nuts and used new stainless bolts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan