Greetings from Norway, my Tahoe got a total makeover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Simen Hagen

Simen Hagen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aloha & Welcome to the TYForum from O'ahu, Hawaii! You posted some great pics so I know you're going to fit right in here. The Candy paint job is really something. I painted my first car, a 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 Station Wagon Candy Apple Red with a light spraying of crystal metal flake. It was my pride and joy! Your ride reminds me a lot of that fond memory. Hope to hear from you in the future. Aloha!
I have always loved Candy red, it's stunning to look at in the sun. Candy paint was a fun and challenging job to do. I grew up in my dads paintshop and painted my first car when i was 12, i'm 25 now but this is my first Candy job since it isn't that common up here.

Im thinking of starting a thread with pictures from the whole process, so i will sure try to keep posting!

OP
OP
Simen Hagen

Simen Hagen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Beautiful paint job. If you’re passing through Florida sometime, I’ll let you paint mine. :D
Thank you, i will keep that in mind!

Looks fantastic, I see the Rockauto part box. Welcome from a Steve”n”Seagulls fan.
Thank you! Yea it's much easier to find parts and accessories in the states vs here, so i have bought everything from USA. Parts are also much cheaper, only downside are taxes and shipping to Norway are hilariously high

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow!! That’s a crazy transformation and it’s awesome! She’s a beauty!! Love that color!! Very unique and well done in the work!! I wish you could paint my NBS Denali hahaha

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

That is one of the best paint jobs that I've ever seen on one of these trucks.

omandave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Beautiful Paint Job and NICE Wheels! ...and I Love that you are able to get it done for EU use!!
Cheers from Washinton State!

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greeting my dear Norwegian ! Beautiful looking Tahoe. You need a place to stay out in California hit me up. Favor for a paintjob. lol !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts