What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked under the hood hoping to have a chance to get moving on putting the intake back on it, went to dinner and didn't get a chance to work on it... :( if only the damn thing fit in the garage and i didn't have to mainly rely on sunlight!

'93Yuke

Reaction score
George, a replacement stamped part is less than $20 at most places. Simply taking them on and off warps them. Silicone is used by many of us instead of a gasket or in conjunction with a gasket.

Yeah, i too use silicone to seal up alot of parts.. but I usually at least use gasket silicone and not bathroom silicone.. I have seen the OEM replacement ones, but If i'm gonna go to the trouble I want to put on a billet replacement. Try to dress it up a little ya know?

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my catback... pirma grin :)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

alright sounds good then. .sold :) you need get moving man! winters almost here again

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd feel differently if you drive the trucks I drive. I had a lowered 2wd...I got stuck on a snow flake one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo