What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Waxed my hood because it was heavily oxidized. Looks great! also did a light coat to the rest of the vehicle and looking a the roof I am going to have to make a call and get the entire vehicle professionally detailed because I am gonna be to busy to do the roof etc before the fall.

gregsb

Reaction score
I broke down and did a tune up last night on mine. I figured that even though I don't have a lot of miles on my truck I do have a lot of years and a tuneup could not hurt. It did wake it up a little bit.

Taking advice that I found here I did all ACDelco components, plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor.

All I can say is I am glad that these vortec engines don't require annual tuneups because getting to a few of the plugs on a lifted truck is a pain. I remember on my '74 K5 I used to just climb into the engine bay to do it but there was a lot more room and a lot less of me then http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I don't know how you guys with big lifts do it as my 4" made it difficult enough.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take the cover off it and drive it until I get the burban inspected. That's about it for now. Clean it most likely also

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rehooked up my amp and speaker box, took them out while moving. And I jammed to Godsmack and 5FDP on the way to work.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Ohh I did a new rear cover too, got one of those Summit ones with the load studs for the caps and new axle seals. Drivers side was trashed, the brakes need to be take off and thoroughly cleaned. I will look at a disc swap soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy