What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the heads and upper intake cleaned up and ready to put it all back together. hope to have the intake fully reinstalled tomorrow evening if all goes to plan. giving myself till monday evening to have it up running (unless i get screwed with having to scan it for a crank relearn).

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a new gates belt on & the tension pulley wheel no more squeaks.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower intake and dizzy back in place. Spider and upper going on it after work, hoping to have it back together this afternoon:)

Gates72ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pulled the trans out , hoping to find my issue...Hoping it is the servo and not blown....

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Getting the right AC bracket for my truck and hopefully getting this whipple done this week. My old AC bracket came with a smog pump from when i grabbed the motor from a 92 K5blazer. The whipple was designed without the smog pumps..

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the results and pictures.

i won't lie i've been skimping on the pictures as time has not been on my side and i'd rather not have an I Phone screen covered with oil :) i'll take some of the current state and the new spider installed in it atleast.

Still amazed that the lower intake only gets torqued to 11 ft. lbs.... seems was to loose?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts