What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i bought it for 150 plus tax and shipping
Use your judgment, Cover it self has less then 2 miles on it, ill throw in a new gasket as well.

If you dont mind/arnt in a hurry. im going to see if i can hit the 500 mile mark first before i take it off. Dont want to do change the oil 3 times within the 500 miles if you catch the drift. :)

comes with the arp stainless bolts

'93Yuke

Reaction score
I badly need a new cover.. the guy who had this thing before me warped this one, and re sealed it with silicone! :emotions122:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George, a replacement stamped part is less than $20 at most places. Simply taking them on and off warps them. Silicone is used by many of us instead of a gasket or in conjunction with a gasket.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
supposedly it makes your rearend a little stronger as well..

Yep supposed to stop cap walking/misalignment. I have another Chevy 10 bolt that is being built up, if you don't sell yours let me know I can use another one here soon ...

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you take it off I'll scoop it up, no rush. I still have that bowtie I bought from you that needs to go on. I am so lazy sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts