What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick search on ebay shows they still go for around the same price, but the cars are not coming in the yards anymore
and like the gmt900's there are re-pop "caps" etc out there as well

Last edited:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on the part I used to get 500-800 for a f-body dash, $200 for a trans-am cluster panel cover, $500 for a center console, but all those cars are long gone now.
I got so I could pull a dash out in like 15-20 minutes, easy money because the yard would only charge like $40-50 for a dash
now i have kids and tons of stuff to sell so no time to go really, just once in a while

ahh for money like that I could see it.

ha kids, ain't nothing killed my ability to get stuff done like having a kid.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you do that annually?

wow I have only done one power steering flush in my life to one car ever. huh
ya,I flush transmission, brake, power steering, coolant annualy, front & rear diiff, transfer case every 2 years
brake fluid is the worst it gets burnt pretty good especially the way I drive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brake fluid and power steering fluid are both pretty clear liquids, the first fluid to come out of the power steering reservoir was pretty dark but lightens up as I get the old fluid flushed out. when I bought at 5 years old it had obviously never been done and took about a gallon to get clear fluid to come out

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like a terrible maintenance mechanic lol.

I do tranny and brakes, switch to dot 4 in anything I'm going to drive hard. but besides my c6 that gets the power steering worked very hard since adding the angle kit. byond that, I never thought it was a thing haha.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Cold Case out today and the new Denso radiator and new K5L fans installed. The cold case was leaking from an end tank seam. Pretty bad, too. So much so, it appears it was getting slung forward against the AC condenser by the fans. POS. Lesson learned.

IMG_7556.jpeg
IMG_7553.jpeg
IMG_7557.jpeg

Runfor5

Reaction score
new Denso radiator
Happy with that Denso unit #2219514? Seems that it has both inputs for the oil + trans cooler lines on the sides of it.

I was looking at it over the weekend. Want to revamp the entire cooling system next month (radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses, etc.) before summer road trip season lol.