What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ADCHOICES, as usual they play a variety of ad's. the webmanager should be able to figure it out, one of the site advertiser's inserted wrong code most likely
you don't see it? bottom right hand corner -->
I sent you a pm yesterday

View attachment 423544

Got the PM; been at the orifice all day with over-managed internet access (= nothing but work sites). I'll forward to the big guys.

I don't see the ads on my PC.

blondie70

Reaction score
I got the rear heater core bypassed. New heater hoses on. I do not care for the quick connect system. My whole body is in pain this PM. I blew the coolant out of rear core with air. (most of it). I made up my own hoses . Used the Dorman wye which is for a later model, I was told. Made it work. Now doing a flush with soapy water, then rain water then rain water and antifreeze. Gonna use green as I like that color. I will get a pic of my motor diving scaffold I buiilt. It is ******* the body...ha ha. Will post it here tomorrow, I hope.....PeteView attachment 423552View attachment 423552
Here is the diving board...engine diving board...works good but ******* the chest for a skinny guy like me.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky for me I don't have to worry about hernias.
I have mesh covering my entire abdomen.
Had to have 3 hernias repaired all at the same time about 12 years ago.

that sounds like brutal recovery. damn

I have one in my diaphragm. tried to fix it once years ago but it's blown out again. told me I couldn't lift more 40lbs afterwards like dude, that's not possible. 2 years later scope showed all that for nothing. but eh, what can ya do. can't use any mesh in there. some new tech out using pig skin turned into a mesh somehow. but I'll pass on that till absolutely needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076