What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do have a transfer case, it's been 30-40k miles since its last service.

Don't laugh, do we have a front and rear differential? It just rear. I presume since I have 4wd I'd have both
Yep. Does it do it in 4WD too?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'm not sure. I can check when I get home, I'm currently violating social distance rules in an amusement park.

It seems like it catches it when it's close to shifting or downshifting and then I accelerate and it almost skips or has a slip when trying to get to the next gear.

Would it possibly be the differential? Would you feel the differential if something was off?

I think I know what your talking about. it's a weird shift like you depressed the accelerator right as it shifted from 1st to 2nd and it does this long soft shift. I have that happen once in a while.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
My last post I meant to say I figured I had both front and rear. I definitely don't hear or feel a grinding. I'll check the fluid with the YELLOW handle when I get home. Does it need to be cool? Lighter red is good, dark is bad correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC