What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chert_Detective

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run their 30-4900 dual wideband failsafe gauge. It’s configurable for several different functions and you can hook up a relay to kill the engine or limit throttle if a preset condition like an extremely lean situation happens, so you don’t blow up your engine. I just use if to read AFR and boost, never wired in the failsafe option. I like it.

Yeah this one is their failsafe line as well. With the amount of ethanol I shove down this thing though I don't think I'll ever see any type of catastrophic conditions. And if I do, just means it's time for a Dart block sooner haha.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Drove this pos to Hershey Park. Seems like it's shifting weird so I might have it looked at next week. My guess is it's always when I'm slowing down like near a light, then accelerate again and it catches the gear at a time when it's high rpm? That make sense?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Drove this pos to Hershey Park. Seems like it's shifting weird so I might have it looked at next week. My guess is it's always when I'm slowing down like near a light, then accelerate again and it catches the gear at a time when it's high rpm? That make sense?
How's the fluid? Red? Low?

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
How's the fluid? Red? Low?
Not gonna lie, I'm not sure. I can check when I get home, I'm currently violating social distance rules in an amusement park.

It seems like it catches it when it's close to shifting or downshifting and then I accelerate and it almost skips or has a slip when trying to get to the next gear.

Would it possibly be the differential? Would you feel the differential if something was off?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'm not sure. I can check when I get home, I'm currently violating social distance rules in an amusement park.

It seems like it catches it when it's close to shifting or downshifting and then I accelerate and it almost skips or has a slip when trying to get to the next gear.

Would it possibly be the differential? Would you feel the differential if something was off?
Could be the trans, transfer case if you have one or diff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B