What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he's trolling. He also said I weakened my 20s by decladding them. :yaoface2:

I honestly had to look up decladding.. wtf was gm thinking gluing on a hub cap looking thing. that's some Aliexpress looking stuff haha.

but make your wheels weaker? I got nothing. doesn't feel troll thou.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so are the motor mounts hydraulic filled? how come they don't leak when the tear? on other hydraulic mounts they leak a orange fluid out so you know they are ripped.

PXL_20240207_221030259.jpg

blah.. 3in of a random knife broken off in a tire.. guess I'm getting those continentals sooner than later lol.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got a rattle in the rear end that is driving me FKN NUTZ!!!!!!!!!

Only on washboard surfaces like rough concrete pads. Sounds like the right rear. I found a nut missing off a rear sway bar link, swore that was it. Replaced it, still there. No play in the links at all. No play in shock mounts or hardware. Spare tire heat shield is intact, properly mounted and secure.

Replaced worn exhaust hanger bushing, still there. I got pissed off and removed the spare and winch over the weekend. I was under there pounding on the frame/exhaust to try and duplicate the noise. The vapor solenoid on the rear crossmember above the spare has a little bit of looseness but I don't think that is it. I am getting some rattling from the rear bumper cover against the steel under bumper/hitch. And driving without the spare the rattle is still there.

My right tail light housing had a rattle due to worn out rubber grommets. I used a few dabs of silicone adhesive on the ports to tighten that up. Rattle is still there.

I am thinking of injecting some silicone adhesive between the bumper step and frame to create a cushion and see if that clears it up. Grrrr.....
Click your park brake on a bit and see if it stops…