What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I would hope that by the time someone is old enough to have beer, they'd have outgrown trying to copy and impress the little boys on IG.

btw I’m 24 work with the army corps run my own landscaping and construction business on the side own my own house payed for my 4 vehicles on my own including my boat and 4 wheeler providing for my wife and kid on top of it on my own maybe you need to grow up and get a ******* life bro ps I don’t even drink

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Easy Hoss! This is the Internet, you gonna need thicker skin if you plan to survive out here... he was just slapping your *******...
Skin is like leather buddy just this thing called respect I got raised up With a lot of this crowd now a days know nothing about it... respect for all builds

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Speaking of pulling a dump trailer... work said they may be handing out bonuses again this year. If thats the case I’ll be placing the order for the tbc, rear coil springs, and rear shocks this week.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
btw I’m 24 work with the army corps run my own landscaping and construction business on the side own my own house payed for my 4 vehicles on my own including my boat and 4 wheeler providing for my wife and kid on top of it on my own maybe you need to grow up and get a ******* life bro ps I don’t even drink
that's great man!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t try to impress anyone nor do I give a **** what they think I don’t go do shows or show off I build my shit how I want to just like y’all build your shit however y’all want to
You shoulda known you were gonna get shit for posting a pic with squat. If you waited until you had it sitting right, then posted the pic, you would have saved yourself from the comments. But I guess you couldn’t wait so be it. Glad you’re doing good for yourself and your family, you seem to be a good person. But you really didn’t need to post seven times in response, one would have sufficed just to get it out there. Damn.

Reaction score
This is the correct answer. Partially my fault for not checking as soon as I got it back from the shop. Right after that last post I took it for a spin. Drove 20 min easy, and then I just ran it through the gears pretty hard, felt good. I’m now going to drive it home easy and then see how I feel. I’m on a rural weigh station. Current Tahoe weight is 5,850 pounds
I thought you did a lot if weight reduction?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10