What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent 700 on at least 2 extractions, and new manifolds with gaskets. I dont consider that too overpriced.
Ehh. If you were looking to upgrade anyway, it doesnt hurt as bad. I had just dropped $1200 on oem cats to be installed, so another $350 to extract 2 bolts, etc I told them to pack it up and roll it out. 2 hrs and $30 later, no more ticking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ehh. If you were looking to upgrade anyway, it doesnt hurt as bad. I had just dropped $1200 on oem cats to be installed, so another $350 to extract 2 bolts, etc I told them to pack it up and roll it out. 2 hrs and $30 later, no more ticking.

I just had the long tubes installed and they charged 285 in labor and that was with the broken bolts.

Finally had some time today once I put the new res cap with reservoir on to start it up after a few days.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I just had the long tubes installed and they charged 285 in labor and that was with the broken bolts.

Finally had some time today once I put the new res cap with reservoir on to start it up after a few days.

Super cheap, great deal.

I need to get some of those clamps for my Express van.

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for a manifold clamp!

I have one on the driver side rear and I want to get the passenger side as a preventative measure.

I second this. ~$30-40 vs 100s for labor... save up your money for a full header job with new ARP(or similar bolts)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new intro's mounted on my Silverado.
img_8867-jpg.219425

:win: