What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
So I left to go on a trip last Wednesday and got back last night. I took an Uber to and from the airport so my truck sat from Tuesday night until this morning. When I went to start my truck this morning, the battery was completely dead, not even a click.

Had three different people try to jump me off with no luck, and it took a tow truck with a 7.3 Powerstroke combined with a jumper box to get my truck to crank.

Anybody ever had an issue like this before? I assume I have a drain in the system somewhere but not sure where. The only aftermarket electronic component I have is my head unit.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I left to go on a trip last Wednesday and got back last night. I took an Uber to and from the airport so my truck sat from Tuesday night until this morning. When I went to start my truck this morning, the battery was completely dead, not even a click.

Had three different people try to jump me off with no luck, and it took a tow truck with a 7.3 Powerstroke combined with a jumper box to get my truck to crank.

Anybody ever had an issue like this before? I assume I have a drain in the system somewhere but not sure where. The only aftermarket electronic component I have is my head unit.
It wnt take a lot over that time period. My dash cam is hardwired and about 5 days it will drain my battery, dead, dead. It took me 3 times to realize what was causing it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
It wnt take a lot over that time period. My dash cam is hardwired and about 5 days it will drain my battery, dead, dead. It took me 3 times to realize what was causing it.

I was gonna I stall my dash cam in the next few weeks, should I not hardwire it? Obviously I don't want my battery going dead out of nowhere.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna I stall my dash cam in the next few weeks, should I not hardwire it? Obviously I don't want my battery going dead out of nowhere.
Hardwire it to a 12 switched power. Mine has the gforce parking mode, but I maybe drive her once every 2 weeks now. If you drive it every day or every few days, you should be fine.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
My Uniden R3 is hardwired as well but I unplugged it before I left. It’s not gonna bleed power if there’s nowhere for it to go right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts