What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, in todays episode of ()#*$@#*ing money pit! we learn that Derick's burb now has a leaking radiator and must be replaced.

:mad: This shit is getting old.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, in todays episode of ()#*$@#*ing money pit! we learn that Derick's burb now has a leaking radiator and must be replaced.

:mad: This shit is getting old.
Lemon law?
;)

My rad has a slight leak too, since new... seriously

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lemon law?
;)

My rad has a slight leak too, since new... seriously

This has leaked enough to piss on the ground. I had no idea. I saw some fluid on the ground the other day, but I just thought it was random condensation or whatever. Temps have been stupid in IN lately. Today had a nice puddle, and I changed the oil thursday and even topped off the coolant on friday morning, only to find this bull. Grr no good car maintenance deed goes unpunished.

I'm thankful its a relatively easy replacement, so I can do it myself. I've had to take other vehicles to the mechanic because you have to take the whole front end off just to replace the radiator.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has leaked enough to piss on the ground. I had no idea. I saw some fluid on the ground the other day, but I just thought it was random condensation or whatever. Temps have been stupid in IN lately. Today had a nice puddle, and I changed the oil thursday and even topped off the coolant on friday morning, only to find this bull. Grr no good car maintenance deed goes unpunished.

I'm thankful its a relatively easy replacement, so I can do it myself. I've had to take other vehicles to the mechanic because you have to take the whole front end off just to replace the radiator.
Mine drips on drivers frame rail, never hits ground I noticed it shortly after purchase and when I brought it in for warranty work on something else they said they didn’t see anything .... service advisor swore up and down he was under there, head mechanic was.... blah blah.... talk about useless...I wrote dealerships off years ago.....its not bad but once a year i top off the overflow..... I guess i am lazy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne