What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I have to say I was skeptical and unsure I would be able to tell a difference but boy was I wrong. The tuned paired with the airaid and new plugs and wires sure opened it up. Feels like a whole new vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the coupler shoved in too far on the other side?

That’s exactly what it was. And I’m an idiot...

The guy had it in a 2009 Silverado and that still has the separate MAF housing, hence the couple was pushed further onto the tube.

Now it’s there and looking and sounding good. :cool:

F786B10C-FCD2-43E3-A3B6-00206F8D413F.jpeg

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the hell did you get a tune and not put it in?! I would be refreshing my email every 10 seconds like a fiend! Lol
I sent him the files over thanksgiving 2016 timeframe while my parents still had the vehicle at their house. Once I finally got it I did a bunch of other stuff to it and had put the programmer away. Finally dig it out over the weekend. Kicking myself for waiting now

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I sent him the files over thanksgiving 2016 timeframe while my parents still had the vehicle at their house. Once I finally got it I did a bunch of other stuff to it and had put the programmer away. Finally dig it out over the weekend. Kicking myself for waiting now

Laughing at you, not with you.... Sorry, bro! Lol

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a cheap backup cam to use with my new receiver. Since my Tahoe didn't come with one, I assume there is just a piece of plastic where it would be between the license plate lights, I should be able to drill through that to mount, correct? Would I be better off mounting it down by the tow receiver? I'd like it for backing up and lining up my trailer but also for monitoring my boat trailer while towing. Thanks.

ujn30Da.jpg

Just fyi I installed the same one but its pointed to close to the rear bumper. It doesn't point up enough to see a decent view of whats behind you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bill99874