What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how are these performing? Gonna need brakes soon myself.

Don’t know. Got rid of the Tahoe in late September. IMO, the front pads were a bit dusty for being ceramic, but other than that they did perfom fine until we sold it.

I’ll definitely consider something similar when the new Tahoe needs brakes.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got my truck back and had the esky third brake applique painted to match the truck it was close before but now it is a perfect match, I am thinking of having the putco chrome light housing tinted red but not sure how it will look maybe if it is the right red color maybe......

3rd.jpg

mtc1328

Reaction score
Thanks to an ice/sleet/rain storm over Indianapolis, I now have a busted door handle. I'm going to Florida for the next four days, so I guess I'll worry about it upon my return.
Otherwise, I'm again impressed with how well the Tahoe handles in really crappy road conditions.
20180112_082157.jpg

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Oh no, I'm scared that will happen to mine since it feels kind of flimsy. The body isn't separating from the door yet but the handle itself feels like it needs to be pulled gently..

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying because everything else feels so solid!

About the Range AFM, I have read alot about battery drain issues leaving it connected so I have an OBD2 extension switch on order. That said, I noticed the lights shut off with my ignition and then the LED's come back on a few seconds after I start it, is this normal? I was under the impression that it stays on all the time.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

About the Range AFM, I have read alot about battery drain issues leaving it connected so I have an OBD2 extension switch on order. That said, I noticed the lights shut off with my ignition and then the LED's come back on a few seconds after I start it, is this normal? I was under the impression that it stays on all the time.
I wouldn’t worry about it, as long as its not going into v4.... watch that.. I always watched mine to make sure

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

when you start you truck accessory power is cut off and then comes back on again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts