What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it with you and signs? :happy175:
there is a independent Verizon store right there and they have 3 (movable) mobile pickup signs #1-3 that they just leave in the way 24/7, one of these nights I should just go over there and toss them in the dumpster. For one they are not busy enough to need 3 mobile pick up signs and for two they could just put them up OFF the curb and out of the way of people parking. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Reaction score
there is a independent Verizon store right there and they have 3 (movable) mobile pickup signs #1-3 that they just leave in the way 24/7, one of these nights I should just go over there and toss them in the dumpster. For one they are not busy enough to need 3 mobile pick up signs and for two they could just put them up OFF the curb and out of the way of people parking. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-
They probably have those spots in the lease contract as their spots and people other than their customers parked in them all the time so they have those signs like that. I see it all the time in the smaller shopping strips around here.

You don't know their story

But hey, if messing with someone else's property makes you happy...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They probably have those spots in the lease contract as their spots and people other than their customers parked in them all the time so they have those signs like that. I see it all the time in the smaller shopping strips around here.

lol, i'm mostly just kidding but they are annoying and they could put them up on the concrete so you can actually park and not have your @ss sticking out 3ft

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oh-damn.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was a young whipper snapper I woulda just moved them to a different store in the same strip mall just for my own amusement. I'm WAY too mature for that now, though.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change just now, and since I had read about it I pulled out the oil pressure sensor, screen, and saw a bunch of gunk stuck in the little filter screen. Tossed it in the trash.

Reassembled everything before finishing the oil change.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil change just now, and since I had read about it I pulled out the oil pressure sensor, screen, and saw a bunch of gunk stuck in the little filter screen. Tossed it in the trash.

Reassembled everything before finishing the oil change.

Did you replace the screen??

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the screen??
No. AFM is disabled, so it's not needed.

Also, I poked a hole in it while removing it with a hook. I've figured out a decent system, and can have the sensor out/back in pretty quick.. 5 mins or less.

I had read that engines without DoD/AFM didn't have screens.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019