What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DOD disable is easy. Find someone local with HPtuners and pay for the ecm credit and disable it. 50 bucks. He can also add your vin to vats with it.
I still want to figure out where and how to put an actual ethanol sensor on my fuel system instead of this imaginary virtual content reader.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still want to figure out where and how to put an actual ethanol sensor on my fuel system instead of this imaginary virtual content reader.
E38 ecm uses I think connector 1 (top) pin 40 for the sensor signal wire. I’ll confirm it tomorrow. I want to figure out what pin is used for IAT2

Google gm vats hptuners and you’ll figure it out.

EDIT: confirmed J1 pin 40 is signal wire

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
E38 ecm uses I think connector 1 (top) pin 40 for the sensor signal wire. I’ll confirm it tomorrow. I want to figure out what pin is used for IAT2

Ok, I'll bite... why do you want to figure out IAT2???

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite... why do you want to figure out IAT2???
So I can actually use IAT as it was designed to in addition to IAT2. IAT is in the MAF sensor. IAT2 is in the manifold. I have an LSA swap and IAT gets broken out from the MAF and used in the LSA lid temp sensor(IAT2) so IAT actually reads inside the supercharger lid(as long as you use the correct calibration during tuning) and not the intake tube.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Appreciate it!
When I put the blower on, iat2 would be nice to have also.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Got the engine fully bolted in.
Lower harness mostly routed, still some areas i don't like much but i'm getting it close.
Converter is torqued down, I might have used a little too much 243 Loctite... oozing out slightly. :jester:

Pretty hard to get a torque wrench in there, so i gave it some good turns with out + swivel.

i'm digging the silver very much in the engine bay.
1624127796783.png

I sorta wanted to clean up the timing cover, but decided to save time + you can't really see it when the water pump and crap is installed.

About to install the starter, after i check some part numbers for a new transmission cooler to transmission case seal.... :cool:

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No
Got the engine fully bolted in.
Lower harness mostly routed, still some areas i don't like much but i'm getting it close.
Converter is torqued down, I might have used a little too much 243 Loctite... oozing out slightly. :jester:

Pretty hard to get a torque wrench in there, so i gave it some good turns with out + swivel.

i'm digging the silver very much in the engine bay.
View attachment 304960

I sorta wanted to clean up the timing cover, but decided to save time + you can't really see it when the water pump and crap is installed.

About to install the starter, after i check some part numbers for a new transmission cooler to transmission case seal.... :cool:
cmon man all that trouble and no long tube headers?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts