What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometime the “shady” looking guys are the good ones that get sh#t done.
And sometimes they’re just shady. I used to go to a tire store that “just gets shit done” until my weights started falling off in my driveway on a hot day. I gave them 3 chances to balance my 26’s and they failed 3 times. I don’t go there anymore. The new place takes their time and does everything right. But the shady places have their uses for sure.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And sometimes they’re just shady. I used to go to a tire store that “just gets shit done” until my weights started falling off in my driveway on a hot day. I gave them 3 chances to balance my 26’s and they failed 3 times. I don’t go there anymore. The new place takes their time and does everything right. But the shady places have their uses for sure.
Had that happen with a pepboys. Less than 1 mile, all my weights flew off.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a tandem garage(1 car parks in front of the other) in my new place. So i always slighty pull in then get out to make sure I’m lined up and don’t scrape against the wall. Just a regular day and now my truck won’t shift out of park. Shifter moves but nothing.

1 tow truck doesn’t have enough room on the flatbed, so they have to bring another to pull the truck out of the garage and put the truck parallel with the street to get the truck on the bed

Attachments

• 792DEEB1-5E13-4115-AC34-C5BEF4C00F9F.png
    792DEEB1-5E13-4115-AC34-C5BEF4C00F9F.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 6

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a tandem garage(1 car parks in front of the other) in my new place. So i always slighty pull in then get out to make sure I’m lined up and don’t scrape against the wall. Just a regular day and now my truck won’t shift out of park. Shifter moves but nothing.

1 tow truck doesn’t have enough room on the flatbed, so they have to bring another to pull the truck out of the garage and put the truck parallel with the street to get the truck on the bed
It’s probably just the plastic clip on the shifter cable where it connects to the trans. Did you climb under and take a look?

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s probably just the plastic clip on the shifter cable where it connects to the trans. Did you climb under and take a look?
I didn’t, i had to get to the airport for work. I’ll let the dealership figure it out. Kind of hope it lasts something expensive so the warranty can cover it

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my replacement ecu in the mail today,It is the service tag #12633238
So does it need to be flashed to my VIN or just updated to my vin with tech2 for Anti theft?

Or just send it to WWW.LT1SWAP.COM and have him do the vin update and dod delete,then do security when i get it back?

Last edited:

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my replacement ecu in the mail today,It is the service tag #12633238
So does it need to be flashed to my VIN or just updated to my vin with tech2 for Anti theft?

Or just send it to WWW.LT1SWAP.COM and have him do the vin update and dod delete,then do security when i get it back?
DOD disable is easy. Find someone local with HPtuners and pay for the ecm credit and disable it. 50 bucks. He can also add your vin to vats with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie