What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like I will getting that new air bag emblem after all, GM just lost there battle and will have to do the airbag recall on the nnbs's, 7 million vehicles.....

just looked up the vin in the recall and said there wasnt any recalls. Or maybe its not reported yet. Idk

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my mom, whos mega paranoid about everything, sent me a bunch of screen shots of the recall and being her normal self. I checked my vin with the recall service and it says there are 0 for it so we will see i guess.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me figure out why the INSIDE of my truck smells like gas after I use remote start? It doesn't smell like gas from the outside - I know that problem and replaced the sending unit last year because it was rusted out. I don't notice it when I start it and drive, but its very noticeable if I open the door after remote starting it. Any ideas?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
nah. Where I live the windshield will push me over the edge, 18% on the side front is pushing it some days, open the sunroof and a cop is none the wiser. haha

70% film is essentially clear, that is what I have on mine, the ceramic film does wonders for blocking heat and UV rays, definitely helps to keep the dash from cracking.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my mom, whos mega paranoid about everything, sent me a bunch of screen shots of the recall and being her normal self. I checked my vin with the recall service and it says there are 0 for it so we will see i guess.
these have been on recall but not "open recall" that will probably change in the next 30 days

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember getting notices in the mail about the airbag back when I had the Tahoe. I didn't realize there were so many vehicles impacted by it. At 6 million units x $100 (?) per unit, you can imagine why GM will not be in any rush to jump on it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20