What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me figure out why the INSIDE of my truck smells like gas after I use remote start? It doesn't smell like gas from the outside - I know that problem and replaced the sending unit last year because it was rusted out. I don't notice it when I start it and drive, but its very noticeable if I open the door after remote starting it. Any ideas?
could just be fumes from sitting idling when autostarting, I think these trucks tend to run lean for a few minutes when you first start them up when it is cold outside, you might have to get under there with a flashlight and mirror though and see what it looks like on top of the gas tank you said it was rusted out before? maybe the rust gremlin has struck again. If I smell anything with mine it's from the outside near the tail pipe not from inside.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went to the truck to test out a new ODDII adapter, lost the other one somwhere. Truck was dead, wife borrowed the truck a few days ago and left the dash cam on again. I forgot to hook up the battery tender as well. So we'll see if the tender can works its magic again or if it's time for a new battery after almost 52 months for the 30 month battery.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I went to the truck to test out a new ODDII adapter, lost the other one somwhere. Truck was dead, wife borrowed the truck a few days ago and left the dash cam on again. I forgot to hook up the battery tender as well. So we'll see if the tender can works its magic again or if it's time for a new battery after almost 52 months for the 30 month battery.
Need to hook that cam to a switched power source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec