What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
goat tacos
& a lot of repair work to truck.

still wouldnt be as bad as hitting an Emu @ 145 ;)
that dam goat was head right for the fast lane if I had been delayed by 30 seconds or so... I am trying to think if it would have went under me or over lol, my dad hit a horse once it went into the front windshield. @95 it might have just bounced off (wishful thinking lol), we have hit some deer before but that was in old square body's and they somewhat bounced off with moderate damage

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that dam goat was head right for the fast lane if I had been delayed by 30 seconds or so... I am trying to think if it would have went under me or over lol, my dad hit a horse once it went into the front windshield. @95 it might have just bounced off (wishful thinking lol), we have hit some deer before but that was in old square body's and they somewhat bounced off with moderate damage
At 95 if it hits right a goat is small enough an animal it could go right through the windshield, just depends. Goats tend to jump when they see danger. Most likely total out your truck either way. A deer at 60 has totaled many a vehicle up here (since most of the places they get hit are on our rural roads and highways that have 55 mph limits). It’s amazing the damage that happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick