What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the dorman center console lid, replaced that and the ac control unit, both were worn out when I bought mine. I try not to press the hell out of the ac buttons usually stays on 60 all summer and then 78 seems to work well most of the winter here in Cali.

i have mine on 78 now and itll be at 90 in a couple months. My ac button looks new haha

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you ever put tape or cardboard over part of the radiator to make it run warmer in the winter?

nope. Have heard of people doing it. Just never done it myself. Did think about attaching one of those covers from a diesel to the back of my grill to see if that did anything. Haha

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Put a radio in today but need to take it out again. Forgot the mic. Atleast everything works. RSE, SWC, and reverse camera.

Is there a way to get the guidelines to actually turn or no?

The guidelines on my Kenwood turn when backing. I can't remember the settings you have to go into.

If your camera has lines then you need to turn those off and use the lines built into the HU.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u guys claw at the buttons? Geez, my 08 isn't bad at all. Looks like some of you let the dog control the climate in the whip. Lol

Also, where are you guys finding the eagle eyes escalade style tails for Yukon?
My 08 Silverado had most of the buttons worn off when I bought it and it only had 60 k on it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
have you ever put tape or cardboard over part of the radiator to make it run warmer in the winter?

Had to do this with a sedan when I worked up in the foothills for a winter. Starting cold after work and coming down the mountain the engine wouldn't work hard enough to warm up, so a piece of cardboard with a cutout in the middle worked just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401