What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it is a pioneer the guidelines won't work with the factory backup camera
It’s not. It’s a Kenwood. I gave up. All done for now. Mic works too. Put it in corner of a pillar.

I know I need those stickers for my climate.

Whoever put the usb in a 12v outlet please post what kind you used? I want to put the usb for radio there and plug my phone in for now. Atleast until I figure out a better solution for in the phone holder center console.

7D84DBF1-BD11-4129-BD08-F332E98D9DA9.jpeg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u guys claw at the buttons? Geez, my 08 isn't bad at all. Looks like some of you let the dog control the climate in the whip. Lol

Also, where are you guys finding the eagle eyes escalade style tails for Yukon?
I blame it on my wife. She is very digital in her heater/AC adjustments. She will go from having the temp set at 65 and then if she gets a little chilly, instead of moving it a little to like 72, she will crank it up to 85 or 90. Same with the fan speed. Drives me nuts!

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do u guys claw at the buttons? Geez, my 08 isn't bad at all. Looks like some of you let the dog control the climate in the whip. Lol

Second owner. The previous owner did that shit.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I blame it on my wife. She is very digital in her heater/AC adjustments. She will go from having the temp set at 65 and then if she gets a little chilly, instead of moving it a little to like 72, she will crank it up to 85 or 90. Same with the fan speed. Drives me nuts!
I’m assuming this is what the previous owner was doing. On off high. If you keep it at a nice balmy 65-70 there isn’t much touching needed.

Chert_Detective

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I let him control his own passenger side settings
20200805_183028.jpg 20200828_211250.jpg

Second owner of mine, they weren't too bad just the two fan speed buttons were worn. And I can tell 100% he drove like a Chad or Kyle based on the armrest and 12oclock steering wheel wear.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the dorman center console lid, replaced that and the ac control unit, both were worn out when I bought mine. I try not to press the hell out of the ac buttons usually stays on 60 all summer and then 78 seems to work well most of the winter here in Cali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n