What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
It’s either that or maybe the year. Mine is an 08. Is yours 10-14?

Mine is an '08 as well.

I just thought of this...

Is yours hooked up to the OBD2 port?

I have mine hooked up so I can see the gauges and CEL and tire pressure and such. That is where it gets the signal from the steering position sensor.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to selling my '19 Rubicon and getting a '19 Tahoe Premier this weekend.

Love the Jeep for what it is, but the seating position is not comfortable on long road trips over 4 hours. Granted my service injuries to my knee, hip, back and neck do not help.

For day to day the new Tahoe would be more ideal then a lifted Jeep. BTW, my '10 PPV is going no place......picking up some worked heads this weekend.

Thankfully the resale on Rubicon Jeeps is ****** amazing. Bought for 51k in May '19 and I'm getting offers of 50k now with only 9200 miles on it

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is an '08 as well.

I just thought of this...

Is yours hooked up to the OBD2 port?

I have mine hooked up so I can see the gauges and CEL and tire pressure and such. That is where it gets the signal from the steering position sensor.
No. I used the factory camera with the head unit.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when it's -40 deg out seems like a good idea to me, fuckit let it run a little warm

Not on my '07 but on my older 89/91 Burbs it was a necessity. For the '91 I actually got some plexiglass from Home Depot and made a shield that screwed onto the grille instead of using carboard and bungee cords.

GOD I MISS MY OLD GIRLS... :(:(

IMG_0301.jpg IMG_0306.JPG

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to selling my '19 Rubicon and getting a '19 Tahoe Premier this weekend.

Love the Jeep for what it is, but the seating position is not comfortable on long road trips over 4 hours. Granted my service injuries to my knee, hip, back and neck do not help.

For day to day the new Tahoe would be more ideal then a lifted Jeep. BTW, my '10 PPV is going no place......picking up some worked heads this weekend.

Thankfully the resale on Rubicon Jeeps is ****** amazing. Bought for 51k in May '19 and I'm getting offers of 50k now with only 9200 miles on it
Sit in the tahoe first.... seats on .k2’s suck bad bud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove