What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did both mine on The Beast at 150k just as preventative maintenance. Surprised they lasted that long, they looked original.
I think i'm at 129 or something around there so I have wheel bearings coming up and maybe tie rods, I want to do the u-joints, other stuff has already been done

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think i'm at 129 or something around there so I have wheel bearings coming up and maybe tie rods, I want to do the u-joints, other stuff has already been done
I’ve done all that too. Front bearings anyway (hubs), still on the original rear bearings at 170 k now. I should do those I suppose. I just did the u-joints a few weeks ago, kinda fun melting that plastic out of those.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve done all that too. Front bearings anyway (hubs), still on the original rear bearings at 170 k now. I should do those I suppose. I just did the u-joints a few weeks ago, kinda fun melting that plastic out of those.
there is a drive line shop here in town the guy told me just bring him the drive line and u joints and he will do it and balance it, I don't think these need balancing though. I take it these can't just be popped out and put back in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16