What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What happened was those 9 were running from NYPD and ended up in Florida then when NYPD Detecives found them in FL they fled to Alaska...
Sounds about right lol.
I talk to a lot of people who move up here , usually by themselves and don’t know anyone . I ask them what made them come up , they all say “I’ve always wanted to live in Alaska” .

Lol people always want to visit Alaska , nobody wants to actually live here so what or who are you running from? Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right lol.
I talk to a lot of people who move up here , usually by themselves and don’t know anyone . I ask them what made them come up , they all say “I’ve always wanted to live in Alaska” .

Lol people always want to visit Alaska , nobody wants to actually live here so what or who are you running from? Lol
Right???

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was a nice day (< 40 F ), so I went to the junkyard. Thought I'd see just how difficult it is to remove the upper section of the steering column. That Youtube video I posted earlier made it look like a pita. Actually doing it wasn't so bad. The hardest part was removing those damned snaprings. I pulled 3, and 3 clocksprings, for practice.
View attachment 260138View attachment 260137
To hell with trying to fit that larger insert into the new steering wheel. Oh well, they can't all be good ideas.

I've got a small play in this joint. The pastic insert is probably worn out. How about the ones you pulled out? Are plastic inserts in them in decent shape? I was thinking about going to junkyaard and puuling one from a low milage wreck

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the wiring myself there’s nothing 10k about doing a big 3 upgrade and adding a better performing battery. Most of the fabrication I had the pros do. I’m always happy to knock out grunt work and let the experts do what they do.

I’m more than happy to provide parts/product info to anyone who needs it.

I recommend to not fall pray to inferior 1/0 wire that will rust. There’s lots of ****** stuff out there and equally lots of good quality 100% ofc that will not break the bank.

nice, but none of the shops around here are balling like that and I would guess most people are not looking to drop another 10k on audio and wiring. I just wanted a little extra juice to feed my subs and a extra battery so I am less likely to be left walking home. certainly is nice when you have access to places that do custom work like that and have the extra money :waytogo:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick