What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Northwest Florida is fine. Pretty much all military or rednecks here. I live in what was voted most conservative city or county in the country a couple years ago. I crime to speak of, at least in my neighborhood. I hate Tallahassee, what a dump

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard good things about superbright leds. I usually go through only jdmastar but I think they recently just went out of business. :smh:
I recommend them. Almost every light I have came from them. And the return policy is damn good. I noticed that some lights don’t match like they should but it’s not a hard work around.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last time for me I saw small bushes grow into giant trees and shrink back again, lol that was way back when hulk hogan was still wrestling
I was sitting on the rim rock overlooking the Deschutes River in central Oregon which is high desert. I was sitting at about 200-300’ above the river and there were Juniper trees and sagebrush growing on the land by the rim rock. I could see the trees roots growing all the way down to the river over the top of all the broken down rocks, and when I squinted my eyes and looked real hard, I could see them pulsing and sucking the water from the river. It. Was. Awesome. :head3:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727

Latest posts