What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PCM tuned, I found the factory parameters on a forum from two different sources and had my tuner adjust them accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On this note.. I have everything other than the fans for my efan swap.. I’ll be doing it soon, but obviously need to have BBP turn the efans on in my tune. Any reason to wait? I can’t imagine there’s a problem with enabling them ahead of time, but maybe so.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On this note.. I have everything other than the fans for my efan swap.. I’ll be doing it soon, but obviously need to have BBP turn the efans on in my tune. Any reason to wait? I can’t imagine there’s a problem with enabling them ahead of time, but maybe so.
No, in fact BB told me they turn the pins on as standard protocol on every tune so contact them to see if they’re already enabled in your tune. @BlackBearPerf hey Shannon can you chime in here or maybe check to see if Sam is GTG?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, in fact BB told me they turn the pins on as standard protocol on every tune so contact them to see if they’re already enabled in your tune. @BlackBearPerf hey Shannon can you chime in here or maybe check to see if Sam is GTG?
Nice! That’s even better! Anyone have a part number for factory efans in a 2004+ Tahoe /Yukon?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct we do enable electronic fan control by default in the tune on certain vehicle years. Sam's should be enabled I will check and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094