What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 in 10 seems high. Although I do have a neighbor that ran coke in the 80s. Now hes the guy everyone let's watch their house/animals. Also pretty sure he can vote since it was a non violent felony.

Before I moved they changed the constitution to allow felons to vote once time is served, before they had to apply to be reinstated. I lived in Tallahassee which is becoming populated by gangs and over the top liberals. Since it is next to I-10 sex and drug trafficking are on the rise big time.

Oh yeah my neighbor was a 20yr veteran of the police who was fired for stealing from a victim and I am pretty sure is now a drug dealer since he was arrested for it. The other neighbor had his 30+ yo son living with him who was twice convicted of sex with minors, as in he was over 30 and she was under 16 was most current one. (This was the good part of town)

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I moved they changed the constitution to allow felons to vote once time is served, before they had to apply to be reinstated. I lived in Tallahassee which is becoming populated by gangs and over the top liberals. Since it is next to I-10 sex and drug trafficking are on the rise big time.

Oh yeah my neighbor was a 20yr veteran of the police who was fired for stealing from a victim and I am pretty sure is now a drug dealer since he was arrested for it. The other neighbor had his 30+ yo son living with him who was twice convicted of sex with minors, as in he was over 30 and she was under 16 was most current one. (This was the good part of town)

I've never spent much time in North Florida I guess it's as much of a shit hole as it looks driving through lol. In my little part of florida it's mostly farmers, cattle men, cops, and retirees which we all seem to get along pretty well.

There's ****** people everywhere that's why I have a barbed wire fence, 120lbs rotrieler, and cameras. Not paranoid all those things have other purposes but in crazy times like these it does make me feel a little more secure I suppose.

What I love about florida besides the climate is the laws or lack there of. You could register a shopping cart here and i can do just about whenever i want on my property.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts