Really enjoying this new Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few things can trigger the service suspension system. I have had the circuit on a rear shock go bad but the shock itself was fine. At that time GM had proprietary control and no aftermarket was available. )Service Manager said to drive it until they came out with 3rd party parts and save $$$). I’ve had compressor crap out and not cause any code. I’d put a scanner and see what code it’s throwing.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will an OBD Scanner do it or do I need a Tech2.

The Tech-2 can do it all Roger. Those little BT adapters and phone apps only let you see and clear codes and some let you see other engine functions.

The Tech-2 can see EVERYTHING and DO EVERYTHING. It can run diagnostic tests on your injectors, coils, transmission, AFM system, AC, etc. It can run graphs, take snapshots to view later on Tech-2 or on an old laptop, etc. See all the posts on this forum about the advantages of having one, it will pay for itself with regards to that suspension message before you're finished making it go away.

What is a dashskin cover?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick