Really enjoying this new Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMike48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After I bought my 2010 Denali in 2015 I ask the dealer service department if they could provide me with the original build sheet and they were happy to print it out and mail it to me. I shows both the codes and descriptions.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a tech2 will tell you exactly what is causing the error, mine was a loose connector on a front shock, never would have guessed, felt like it was tight to until I pulled on it and it came right off, the little metal clip wasn't attached properly, I had had the front shocks replaced 2-3 months earlier so it took some time to decide to throw a code, the tech2 led me right to it, "front right sensor intermittent"

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which Tech 2 Unit should I buy? I also have a 2017 Camaro SS with Magnetic Ride.
the tech2 won't work with the 2017, that requires a more modern scanner that run $1200 and up even for the clones and yearly subscriptions
otherwise there is only one tech2, or emulators that require a laptop or tablet or pc
as far as the gds2 portion of what james mentioned I haven't got that far yet, waiting on a tablet to arrive first.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I think the air compressor is dead. Fairly common. Arnott shocks # 2708 are about $ 200 a piece rebuilt including a core of 50.

Where is the compressor so I can check it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop