Number of favorites shown for stations display issue-song name blocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midcont

Reaction score
Since I got the truck I have been displaying 15 favorites of radio/satellite stations. It's kind of ridiculous that the display doesn't resize so the song name isn't overlayed by the list but I've been dealing with it.
The other day I decided to reduce the number to 10 and use the scrolling feature.
But when I made the change, the line that disappeared is on the bottom. The top is in the same place still blocking the song. If I reduce it to 5 songs, I get two blank lines on the bottom. See pics.
I tired dragging down on the top of the station list to try to reduce it and it doesn't work.
This is an early 15' model. Any suggestions?

yukon1_zpskmwdaewa.jpg
yukon2_zpsogfdk1qo.jpg

Anzir

Reaction score
My late '15 Denali is the same with 15 presets showing. I just leave it on one row and swipe to the right to get the next 5 presets.

I think your display is not correct if it blocks the song name if you have only one row (5 presets) showing.

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah something is wrong with your display. I only have 5 at a time showing but it sits at the very bottom of the screen. I just got use to swiping over to the other stations.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems weird. I just use steering wheel paddle and never use touch screen favorites.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Anzir

Reaction score
Seems weird. I just use steering wheel paddle and never use touch screen favorites.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I would more if there wasn't that slight delay from the steering wheel buttons.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would more if there wasn't that slight delay from the steering wheel buttons.

I've only found there to be much of a delay after just starting the truck. Otherwise if I've been driving for a couple of minutes I don't really notice a delay at all when using the steering wheel controls.

OP
OP
M

Midcont

Reaction score
I've only found there to be much of a delay after just starting the truck. Otherwise if I've been driving for a couple of minutes I don't really notice a delay at all when using the steering wheel controls.

I have to tap twice to switch between favorites using the steering wheel controls. It's too annoying to use.

dwrather

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Swipe down on the display. Took me a while to figure this out. You can have any number of rows or none.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Midcont

Reaction score
Swipe down on the display. Took me a while to figure this out. You can have any number of rows or none.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I swipe down it goes to one row regardless of how many favorites I have set to display. When I swipe back up, same display issue.
I'm just going to live with it until I have to go to the dealer for something. I'm sure then they'll have no idea how to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A