Never Say Never

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I may have it for awhile since I’m going start the price out high and see if I get any bites. That’s what I did last time and ended up selling my 02 for a grand more than I thought it was worth. It did take me a few months, but I got what I wanted and that’s all that mattered. I’m one of those people who suffer from both buyers and sellers remorse.

Good luck Danny

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for kicks, I thought I’d check our Carvana after hearing all their ads about about buying your car. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the offer. I’m guessing whoever they hired to put together their program must have been on crack. I’m hoping to have time this weekend to get her cleaned up and online in the usual places.
85F0E857-CF8C-4896-B471-8AA99CEFBFD9.png

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make CARMAX look like a reputable company and that’s not easy to do. I know I can easily get $8K for it, but it’s one of those vehicles you have to see and driver in person, the pictures really don’t do it justice. It really doesn’t need an oil change yet, but I’m going to do it anyway so it’s one less thing the buyer has to worry about. I’m seriously OCD when it comes to buying and selling a car. I expect a lot when I buy a car and won’t sell a car that I wouldnt buy myself.

Jump on it, the offer expires in 7 days. Lmao

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just for kicks, I thought I’d check our Carvana after hearing all their ads about about buying your car. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the offer. I’m guessing whoever they hired to put together their program must have been on crack. I’m hoping to have time this weekend to get her cleaned up and online in the usual places.
View attachment 264628
And I'm sure they'd sell it for 12k. Got that overhead, ya know lol!

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My plan ( pipe dream ) is to list it for $10K or best offer. I’ve checked the local market and there is only one with lower mileage than mine and he is asking more. It’s hard to tell by the pics, but it looks like the paint by the drivers door is messsd up

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/fl0CB1zk8bb

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My plan ( pipe dream ) is to list it for $10K or best offer. I’ve checked the local market and there is only one with lower mileage than mine and he is asking more. It’s hard to tell by the pics, but it looks like the paint by the drivers door is messsd up

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/fl0CB1zk8bb
Guaranteed his lower driver seat leather is torn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo